Building Legal Solutions
Work Experience Scheme
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR WINTER 2021
Deadline: 5pm on 1st November 2021
We are currently offering final year university students and graduates who are interested in a career in law the exciting opportunity to undertake a work experience placement within our team of specialists. The one-week placement is designed to give participants an insight into life at a niche commercial property law firm, as well as the opportunity to develop their own skills and knowledge of the legal industry. We are also on the look out for paralegals and trainees so if you impress, it can be the start of an exciting career!
The week will include:
- Meeting partners, solicitors and other members of the team (including our D.O.G.s if they’re not too busy!);
- Legal research tasks;
- Drafting documents; and
- Shadowing solicitors on active deals.
Placements will be available in December 2021, and we invite applications from final year university students and graduates.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following key qualities:
- Good academic record;
- Team player;
- Enthusiastic and proactive;
- Commercially minded; and
- Excellent communication skills.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com before 5pm on 1st November 2021.
The cover letter should be no more than one A4 side and should cover the following;
- Why do you want to be a solicitor?
- What attracts you to Feldon Dunsmore Solicitors and/or commercial property law?
- What are your key skills, experiences and attributes that make you well suited to a career in commercial property law?
If you are successful at the application stage, we will invite you to partake in a short technical test.
We look forward to welcoming successful candidates.