Building Legal Solutions

Apprenticeship Scheme

Applications for our 2024 Apprenticeship Scheme are now closed – please keep an eye on this page for announcements about future schemes.

An alternative route to becoming a solicitor, our Apprenticeship Scheme offers on-the-job hands-on training with time away from work to study plus a competitive salary and benefits package – a great opportunity to put learnt theory into practice immediately, develop professional and legal skills along the way and earn while doing so. All training costs and exam fees are covered by the Government and us (meaning no student debt!).

Successful candidates start with us on a Level 3 Paralegal Apprenticeship starting in October 2024, with the intention that those who successfully complete this apprenticeship will immediately progress to a Level 7 Solicitor Apprenticeship. On successful completion of the Solicitor Apprenticeship, apprentices will have passed the Solicitors Qualifying Examination and will become qualified commercial property solicitors.

Our Paralegal Apprenticeship is delivered over 24 months and our Solicitor Apprenticeship over 35 months: At a total of just under 5 years, the apprentice route takes no longer time than the ‘traditional’ route of obtaining a degree and undertaking the SQE during 2 years of Qualifying Work Experience, all whilst earning and not incurring student debt in the process!

Theoretical teaching during the apprenticeship will be delivered online and includes access to an online forum to interact with other apprentices and provide each other with support, in addition to the support offered by our Head of Early Talent, partners and rest of the team internally. Apprentices will work for 80% of the working week with the remaining 20% being allocated for studying.


We invite applications from anyone with the following:

  •  5 GCSEs at Grade 9-4 including Maths and English (or equivalent)
  •  3 A’ levels at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
  •  Right to work in England

How to apply

Applications for our 2024 Apprenticeship Scheme are now closed-  please keep an eye on this page for announcements about future schemes.

Qualities we look for

We look for candidates who can demonstrate the following qualities:

  •  Strong academic record
  • Team player
  •  Desire to go above and beyond
  •  Enthusiastic and passionate
  •  Proactive
  •  Commercially-minded
  •  Excellent communication skills

If you have any queries about our apprenticeship scheme, please e-mail our Head of Early Talent, Bethan Blackburn (